- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- 6 Emerging Home Trends to Watch September 8, 20216 Emerging Home Trends to Watch From dedicated activity spaces to ultra-luxury fabrics, view some of the most buzzed about home design trends. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Happy Hour at Home: How to Stage a Home's Bar Area August 30, 2021Happy Hour at Home: How to Stage a Home's Bar Area Top designers provide inspiration and tips for staging a home's bar area. Staging
- Hot Home Trend: Paint it Black August 23, 2021Hot Home Trend: Paint it Black Black accents are giving a bolder look to home designs. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Concrete Furnishings Add a Modern Touch to the Outdoors August 18, 2021Concrete Furnishings Add a Modern Touch to the Outdoors The industrial finish is no longer considered too gloomy and cold for an inviting outdoor space. Check out these photos for inspiration. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Loved It, Bought It, Sold It! August 12, 2021Loved It, Bought It, Sold It! See how a few smart paint choices gave this space a completely new look. By: Julea Joseph Staging, Design Trends
- 4 Simple Ways to Show Off the Kitchen August 5, 20214 Simple Ways to Show Off the Kitchen 4 Simple Ways to Show Off the Kitchen Staging
- Top 5 Outdoor Living Trends to Attract Buyers July 27, 2021Top 5 Outdoor Living Trends to Attract Buyers Find out the most popular exterior features and designs so far this year. Staging, Design Trends
- How to Create an Outdoor Oasis for Under $400 July 19, 2021How to Create an Outdoor Oasis for Under $400 Choose a few items that give plants height and create a lounging area. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Best Home Staging and Design: Outdoor Vignettes, Boho Chic July 14, 2021Best Home Staging/Design: Outdoor Vignettes, Boho Chic Draw inspiration from the winners of the Home Staging Resource's monthly "Best of the Best" awards, recognizing staging excellence... By: Audra Slinkey Staging
- The Transformation of the Garage July 7, 2021The Transformation of the Garage Homeowners who want to expand their livable space are finding ways to use the garage for more than parking. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design & Architecture
- Instant Reaction: Consumer Price Index, September 14, 2021 September 14, 2021Consumer Price Index, September 14, 2021 Over the last 12 months consumer prices rose 5.3% compared to 5.4% in both July and June 2021. By: Nadia Evangelou
- Commercial Weekly: Increase in Demand for Retail Space September 14, 2021Commercial Weekly: Increase in Demand for Retail Space Total retail sales continued to steadily increase from the beginning of the pandemic through Q2 2021 as sales increased 28.2% year-over-year. By: Brandon Hardin Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Retail Properties
- Homebuilders' Local Opportunity Index September 13, 2021Homebuilders' Local Opportunity Index NAR has created the Homebuilders' Local Opportunity Index, which measures both short- and long-term opportunities for homebuilders at the local... By: Nadia Evangelou
- Housing Affordability Increases in July as Home Price Growth Slows September 10, 2021Housing Affordability Up in July; Price Growth Slows At the national level, housing affordability slightly inclined in July 2021 compared to the previous month. By: Michael Hyman
- Outlying Counties of Metro Areas Show Stronger Housing Conditions Than in Central Counties as of August 2021 September 10, 2021Stronger Housing Conditions in Outlying Counties Housing affordability, population density, home size, and the opportunity to work from home are important in the decision of where to buy a home. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton
- NAR Requests HUD Meet Appraisers August 11, 2021NAR formally requested HUD to include appraisers and their representatives in meetings of the Interagency Task Force on Property Assessment Valuation Equity.
- COVID-19 Changes Assumptions in Calculating Value April 1, 2021Professionals who work in commercial real estate—including investors, brokers, lenders, appraisers, and lawyers—need to understand the current value of assets.
- Ask an Appraiser March 18, 2021Peter Gallo, Chair of the NAR's Real Property Valuation Forum presents a live form featuring a panel of residential, commercial, and review appraisers.
- Improving the Appraisal Process With Candy Cooke March 11, 2021The appraisal process remains a challenge for real estate agents across the country. Learn some of the best ways to work with appraisers to make more deals.
- NAR Comment to FHFA on Appraisals March 1, 2021NAR focused on concerns related to risk in the valuation space, the role of technology, and discrimination in appraisals and other valuation products.
- USPAP Extended for One Year February 25, 2021The 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) will now be effective until December 31, 2022.
- Residential Appraisal Process for Home Buyers December 16, 2020Understand home value, learn details about the appraisal process, borrowers rights, and more. Use this resource to become an informed home buyer.
- Next Up: Eviction Moratorium and Need for Rental Assistance October 1, 2020Listen as NAR’s VP of Engagement Charlie Dawson and Megan Booth, NAR’s Director of Federal Housing, Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Policies & Programs, discuss the work being done to navigate orders from the CDC and Washington, D.C., and what that work means for housing providers and commercial practitioners around the country.
- North Dakota Appraisal Waiver Extended August 13, 2020The waiver of appraisal requirements for Federal Related Transactions under $1M for commercial real estate transactions was extended for one year throughout the state of North Dakota.
- Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal August 10, 2020Check out the solutions for maintaining a fair and equitable system for valuing real estate.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623