- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- The Most-Hyped Home Design Trends for 2022 January 11, 2022The Most-Hyped Home Design Trends for 2022 Home design is reflecting much more personality, from black accents to textures galore. By: Krisztina Bell Design Trends
- Outdoor Living Rooms for Yearlong Enjoyment January 3, 2022Outdoor Living Rooms for Yearlong Enjoyment Trends homeowners are taking advantage of to expand their entertainment spaces outside. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 8 Home Design, Building Trends to Watch in 2022 December 21, 20218 Home Design, Building Trends to Watch in 2022 Homeowners are expressing more of their personality in the design of their homes. See some of the trends that will shine in the new year. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 3 Ways to Spruce Up a Space for Under $500 December 20, 20213 Ways to Spruce Up a Space for Under $500 Simple touches can make a big impact. Get inspired to make over your interiors. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Hot Home Trend: The Textured Kitchen Island December 14, 2021Hot Home Trend: The Textured Kitchen Island Beyond a fresh coat of paint, the kitchen showpiece is getting some extra treatment. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Show Off a Super Luxe Dining Room December 6, 2021Show Off a Super Luxe Dining Room Create a "wow" moment with elegant design that will impress guests as they step inside. Top designers show off their favorite looks. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging, Design Trends
- 6 Nontraditional Holiday Decorating Trends November 30, 20216 Nontraditional Holiday Decorating Trends From touches of nostalgia to weaving in vibrant colors, here’s how homeowners are adding elegance and festive cheer to their homes this year. Design Trends
- 6 Home Office Trends to Watch November 22, 20216 Home Office Trends to Watch Find out what buyers are looking for when it comes to this increasingly important feature. Design Trends
- All Decked Out: Tasteful Holiday Decor Ideas November 15, 2021All Decked Out: Tasteful Holiday Decor Ideas Items that present festive cheer can accentuate a home's features. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Home Staging That Delivered Big Results November 9, 2021Home Staging That Delivered Big Results Great design helped to bring about quicker sales that surged high above list prices. By: Audra Slinkey Staging
- Housing Affordability Conditions Slightly Weaken in November January 14, 2022Housing Affordability Weakens Slightly in November Compared to the prior month, the national monthly mortgage payment increased by 0.9% while the median family income rose modestly by 0.2%. By: Michael Hyman
- Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales, January 14, 2022 January 14, 2022Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales, January 14, 2022 Retail sales recorded a seasonally adjusted total of $626.8 billion in December, a decrease of 1.9% from November. By: Brandon Hardin Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Retail Properties
- Commercial Weekly: Office Market Ends on Strong Note in 2021 Q4; Investors Still Likely to Stay on the Sidelines in Primary Markets January 14, 2022Office Market Ends on Strong Note in 2021 Q4 The demand for office space ended with a strong finish in the second half of 2021, mainly driven by office space absorption in secondary markets. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton Commercial & Investment Real Estate, Office Property
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, January 13, 2022 January 13, 2022Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, January 13, 2022 Mortgage rates surged in the second week of the new year, with the 30-year fixed mortgage rate rising to 3.45% from 3.22% the previous week. By: Nadia Evangelou Mortgage Financing
- 10 Year Challenge: Home Buyer Edition January 11, 202210 Year Challenge: Home Buyer Edition NAR Research is joining in on the currently popular 10-year challenge. Let's do the 10-year challenge: home buyer edition, comparing 2011 to... By: Jessica Lautz Working With Buyers, First-Time Homebuyers
- NAR Meets with Biden's Task Force on Appraisals December 24, 2021NAR’s Real Property Valuation Committee and leadership from NAR’s Fair Housing Policy Committee participated in a listening session with the Biden Administration’s Interagency Task Force on Property Appraisal and Valuation Equity (PAVE).
- NAR Leaders Join HUD Event on Appraisal Matters October 29, 2021In a follow-up conversation, NAR staff stressed the value in continued engagement with REALTORS® and industry professionals, especially appraisers. Learn more about the event.
- NAR Requests HUD Meet Appraisers August 11, 2021NAR formally requested HUD to include appraisers and their representatives in meetings of the Interagency Task Force on Property Assessment Valuation Equity.
- COVID-19 Changes Assumptions in Calculating Value April 1, 2021Professionals who work in commercial real estate—including investors, brokers, lenders, appraisers, and lawyers—need to understand the current value of assets.
- Ask an Appraiser March 18, 2021Peter Gallo, Chair of the NAR's Real Property Valuation Forum presents a live form featuring a panel of residential, commercial, and review appraisers.
- Improving the Appraisal Process With Candy Cooke March 11, 2021The appraisal process remains a challenge for real estate agents across the country. Learn some of the best ways to work with appraisers to make more deals.
- NAR Comment to FHFA on Appraisals March 1, 2021NAR focused on concerns related to risk in the valuation space, the role of technology, and discrimination in appraisals and other valuation products.
- USPAP Extended for One Year February 25, 2021The 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) will now be effective until December 31, 2022.
- Residential Appraisal Process for Home Buyers December 16, 2020Understand home value, learn details about the appraisal process, borrowers rights, and more. Use this resource to become an informed home buyer.
- Next Up: Eviction Moratorium and Need for Rental Assistance October 1, 2020Listen as NAR’s VP of Engagement Charlie Dawson and Megan Booth, NAR’s Director of Federal Housing, Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Policies & Programs, discuss the work being done to navigate orders from the CDC and Washington, D.C., and what that work means for housing providers and commercial practitioners around the country.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623