- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sell October 8, 201877 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeowners October 8, 2018Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environment October 8, 2018American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.
- Younger Agents Join the National Association of REALTORS® August 3, 2018Younger Americans are entering the real estate industry; 29 percent of REALTORS® have less than two years of experience.
- NAR Study Shows Decline in International Home Buyers August 3, 2018A new study from the National Association of REALTORS® found a decline in the number of foreign homebuyers in the U.S. as well as the total sales volume.
- Tips for Deep Cleaning a Home August 3, 2018Keeping a home spic and span can be a time and energy consuming process. However, there are many ways to get and keep a home immaculately clean without breaking a sweat.
- DIY Projects You'll Want to Show Off July 11, 2018Having a ‘swoon-worthy’ room in your home that can be shown off on Instagram is almost as important as actually enjoying the space.
- Is Homeownership Good for Our Neighborhoods? July 11, 2018According to a recent NAR study, a majority of Americans believe that homeownership is good for our nation’s communities.
- International Buyers Investing in Commercial Real Estate July 11, 2018Thirty-five percent of REALTORS® have seen an increase in the number of international buyers in commercial real estate.
- Celebrating National Homeownership Month June 5, 2018Homeownership is still the best way most Americans to build wealth, support the national and local economies and create stable communities.
Let Us Help You Go Home to Your Ideal Property!
- Most Popular Interior Styles in Every State May 10, 2021Most Popular Interior Styles in Every State Find out the favored design in your area. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- 2021's Most Popular Paint Colors in Pictures May 3, 20212021's Most Popular Paint Colors in Pictures Which trending hue is your favorite? Design Trends
- Sprucing Up the Outdoors: Tips and Trends April 27, 2021Sprucing Up the Outdoors: Tips and Trends Home design expert Tim Bakke offers insights into maximizing the appeal of the yard. Design & Architecture, Design Trends
- Home Staging That Looks TV-Ready April 21, 2021Home Staging That Looks TV-Ready Buyers expect to see homes that could be showcased on their favorite design shows. Does your listing compete? By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Staging
- The Greens Are Overtaking Kitchen Design April 14, 2021The Greens Are Overtaking Kitchen Design From cabinets to appliances, green has emerged as a trending color in the kitchen. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Hot Home Trend: Lights That Make a Bold Statement April 7, 2021Hot Home Trend: Lights That Make a Bold Statement Chandeliers are commanding more attention in rooms. View some of the latest styles. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- The Home Office Deserves More of Your Attention March 29, 2021The Home Office Deserves More of Your Attention Here's how you can make this space stand out more in your listings. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Working With Sellers, Staging, Design & Architecture
- The Nuances of Staging an Occupied Home March 22, 2021The Nuances of Staging an Occupied Home Here's what to expect when working with a stager to prep a property when the seller still lives there. By: Tori Toth Staging
- Make Your Spring Listing Shine With Updated Style March 15, 2021Make Your Spring Listing Shine With Updated Style Homes are selling quickly, but buyers still want a move-in-ready property that fits today's styles. By: Patti Stern Staging
- Wall Art: Wallpaper Accents in Small Doses March 8, 2021Wall Art: Wallpaper Accents in Small Doses Self-adhesive, removable wallpaper is a game-changer for those who want to add no-hassle pizzazz. By: Melissa Dittmann Tracey Design Trends
- Q&A Corner: The Land Market Survey May 17, 2021Q&A Corner: The Land Market Survey Insights into the data this report provides, perspectives on how members can use it, and the most interesting results. By: Meredith Dunn Land Use & Property Rights
- Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021Instant Reaction: Retail Trade Sales May 14, 2021 U.S. advance estimates of retail and food service sales for April 2021 essentially remained unchanged from March 2021. By: Brandon Hardin Retail Properties
- Conversion of Vacant Hotels/Motels Can Help Alleviate Shortage of Affordable Multifamily Housing May 14, 2021Vacant Hotels/Motels Can Help With Housing Shortage NAR did a research study on the conversion of vacant hotels/motels into multifamily housing to draw some insights and best practices. By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton Multifamily Properties, Hotel/Motel Properties
- Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021Instant Reaction: Mortgage Rates, May 13, 2021 Mortgage rates dropped further this week although the 10-year Treasury yield rose in response to higher inflation. By: Nadia Evangelou Mortgage Financing
- Single-Family Home Prices Rose in 99% of Metro Areas in 2021 Q1 May 12, 2021Single-Family Home Prices Up in 99% of MSAs in Q1 2021 The year started off with strong home price growth for the first quarter of 2021, with 89% of markets showing double-digit home price appreciation. By: Michael Hyman
- COVID-19 Changes Assumptions in Calculating Value April 1, 2021Professionals who work in commercial real estate—including investors, brokers, lenders, appraisers, and lawyers—need to understand the current value of assets.
- Ask an Appraiser March 18, 2021Peter Gallo, Chair of the NAR's Real Property Valuation Forum presents a live form featuring a panel of residential, commercial, and review appraisers.
- Improving the Appraisal Process With Candy Cooke March 11, 2021The appraisal process remains a challenge for real estate agents across the country. Learn some of the best ways to work with appraisers to make more deals.
- NAR Comment to FHFA on Appraisals March 1, 2021NAR focused on concerns related to risk in the valuation space, the role of technology, and discrimination in appraisals and other valuation products.
- USPAP Extended for One Year February 25, 2021The 2020-2021 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) will now be effective until December 31, 2022.
- Commercial Digest, January, 2021 January 15, 2021In this issue: December Commercial Market Insights Report, Creating Valuations Amid Uncertainty, How Commercial Markets Faired in 2020, & more.
- Residential Appraisal Process for Home Buyers December 16, 2020Understand home value, learn details about the appraisal process, borrowers rights, and more. Use this resource to become an informed home buyer.
- Next Up: Eviction Moratorium and Need for Rental Assistance October 1, 2020Listen as NAR’s VP of Engagement Charlie Dawson and Megan Booth, NAR’s Director of Federal Housing, Valuation, Commercial Real Estate Policies & Programs, discuss the work being done to navigate orders from the CDC and Washington, D.C., and what that work means for housing providers and commercial practitioners around the country.
- North Dakota Appraisal Waiver Extended August 13, 2020The waiver of appraisal requirements for Federal Related Transactions under $1M for commercial real estate transactions was extended for one year throughout the state of North Dakota.
- NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal August 10, 2020The NAR Appraisal Summit: Fair Housing Issues in Real Estate Appraisal took place on August 5, 2020 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm EDT. Watch the recording.
Find Your Ideal Property at IdealProperties.net
Click These Links for Searches for Homes for Sale in NW Ohio and Areas We Cover.
Holland – Maumee – Monclova – Ottawa Hills – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood – Perrysburg – Perrysburg City – Perrysburg Township – Rossford – Sylvania – Toledo – Waterville – Whitehouse – 43460 – 43528 – 43537 – 43551 – 43560 – 43566 – 43571 – 43606 – 43614 – 43615 – 43617 – 43619 – 43623